Apna Khata Rajasthan is where you will find all necessary information pertaining to Government land records and details of property ownership. This is an initiative executed by the Revenue Department, Government of Rajasthan, for digitizing the entire land records system across the State. All records will be updated digitally with the launch of the Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Naka system. You can easily get all the necessary details within just a few minutes. The official link is http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/.
Why do you need the RoR (Record of Rights)?
The Record of Rights (RoR), as provided in Apna Khata Rajasthan, helps you check for ownership of any State property or ancestral land. It will help you get more details about activities undertaken/executed on the land in question and also its type.
RoR is mandatory while selling land or during its mutation. You can also apply for a loan on the basis of the RoR (Record of Rights). If any litigation takes place, this document may be produced as land record proof. Agricultural aspects of land may also be ascertained with the help of the RoR.
Major benefits of Apna Khata
- Easy checking of land records online anytime as per your convenience.
- Time and energy-saving process with full digitization of records.
- No need to visit the Patwari office or revenue department office regularly for getting land record related information.
- Apna Khata has automatically scaled up overall transparency while preventing fraud/crime linked to illegal land possession, land-grabbing, etc.
- Updates of land records can be instantly checked online.
- You can easily get the Khasra Number, Jamabandi (RoR) and other vital documents whenever you need them.
Checking copy of Jamabandi Nakal or RoR
You can easily check your Record of Rights (RoR) or Jamabandi Nakal at the Apna Khata Rajasthan portal.
Here are the steps that you should follow in this regard:
- You have to first go to the official portal which is http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/ and choose your district from the map given on the homepage.
- Click the name of the district and you will then view all Tehsil names under this particular district.
- Choose the Tehsil and in the new page, you will have to choose your village.
- You can choose to get RoR details by name, account or so on.
- The copy will be shown on the screen and will have details like husband’s/father’s name, account number, etc.