The hall ticket for every TNUSRB exam is different and contains the details of the candidate. It is mandatory for a candidate to download the hall ticket from the official website after the release of the TNUSRB hall ticket and carry the hard copy to the examination center. Any candidate without a printed hall ticket would be barred from appearing in the exam.
TNUSRB Hall Ticket for Police Constable Exam 2020
TNUSRB has not yet made the TNUSRB hall ticket available for download on its official website for the TNUSRB Police Constable exam. It will do so after declaring the TNUSRB Hall ticket 2020 date after the application process is completed. The official recruitment notification for the vacant Police constable posts under TNUSRB is expected to be released soon. The TNUSRB Police constable exam consists of a written exam, physical tests, and document verification. TNUSRB hall ticket is must to appear for the written exam.
Details Mentioned On TNUSRB Constable Hall Ticket 2020
From below candidates can check the details which usually mentioned in TNUSRB Constable admit card. However, there are cases when incorrect information in terms of spelling and others are printed on the admit card. Aspirants have to ensure that all the listed details are correct.
- Exam Name
- Roll Number
- Name of candidate
- Father’s Name
- Exam Center Name
- Center Code
- Exam Timing
Steps to Download the TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2020
The board makes the TNUSRB hall ticket available for download on its official website, a few weeks prior to the release of the exam date. Once the hall tickets are released by TNUSRB, candidates can download their hall ticket by following the below-mentioned steps.
Direct Link To Download TNUSRB SI Admit Card – Click Here
- Go to the official website of TNUSRB (https://www.tnusrbonline.org/).
- On the home page, there will be a link to download the admit card for the relevant exam for 2020. Click on the link.
- Clicking on the link opens up a page that will ask the candidate to enter his TNUSRB User ID and password. Enter the credentials and click on the ‘Log-In’ button.
- The TNUSRB hall ticket 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Download’ button. This will download the hall ticket on the device.